Doing Business With Crain
Crain Communications Inc conducts business with a wide variety of suppliers for a wide variety of products and services. Crain Communications Inc highly regards its suppliers as strategic partners and bases these important partnerships on mutual respect, trust and goal satisfaction.
We are constantly looking for highly qualified, skilled and competitive partners that meet our standards of excellence.
The business qualities we look for in a supplier include:
- Understanding of Crain Communications Inc business and agrees to the Crain procurement principles.
- Cost competitive
- Ability to grow with Crain Communications Inc
- Good financial footing
- Excellence in core product or service
- Strives for continuous improvement
What do we buy? Crain buys many types of goods and services including:
- Technology (SaaS, software, hardware, storage, security, telecom, professional services)
- Printing and fulfillment services
- Consulting, Sub-Contractors, Freelancers.
- Office supplies and furniture
- Promotional items
Register Your Interest in Becoming a Crain Communications Inc Supplier
If you are interested in becoming a Crain Communications Inc Supplier, please e-mail our Procurement Department at firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your contact information, information on your product or service that you would like to provide Crain and a link to your company’s website.
Please Note: Registering does not guarantee that your company will become a Supplier for Crain Communications Inc. By e-mailing our Procurement Department, you are notifying Crain Buyers of your interest in working with us and are providing them with information to help determine whether your company should be considered for future projects.
Our process of identifying and selecting new suppliers:
- Our procurement process requires a Crain Communications Inc Buyer to first review our current list of Preferred Suppliers to determine if we currently have a best in class Supplier to fulfill the identified need.
- If we deem a current Supplier is unable to fulfill the requirement, the Buyer will then search for new Suppliers in our Supplier Registration Database created from the e-mails sent to the procurement mailbox.
- If your company is considered a good fit for the project, the Buyer will contact you to be included in our procurement project.
- If a viable Supplier is not selected from the database, the Buyer will then search for a Supplier from the general marketplace.